|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .125 in|
For Vehicle-Mounted Elevating and Rotating Aerial Devices
Scope: Equipment Covered. This standard relates to the following types of vehicle-mounted aerial devices:
- Extensible boom aerial devices.
- Aerial ladders.
- Articulating boom aerial devices.
- Vertical towers.
- A combination of any of the above. The vehicle may be a truck, a trailer, or an all-terrain vehicle.
Purpose: This standard applies to the establishment of criteria for design, manufacture, testing, inspection, installation, maintenance, use, training, and operation of vehicle-mounted aerial devices, primarily used to position personnel, installed on a chassis to achieve the following objectives:
- Prevention of personal injuries and accidents;
- Uniformity in ratings;
- Understanding by manufacturers, dealers, brokers, installers, lessees, lessors, maintenance personnel, operators, owners, and users of their respective responsibilities.
To purchase a digital pdf download of this manual, click the button below. Once you have purchased the copy, you can download it immediately by going to My Account>Downloads. Must have an account for this option.
Availability: 6 in stock