|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .125 in|
ANSI/SAIA A92.9-2011 (R2017)
For Mast-Climbing Work Platforms
Scope: This standard applies to Mast Climbing Work Platforms that are primarily used to position personnel, along with their necessary tools and materials, to perform their work. (See standard for typical examples of equipment covered.) Platforms may be adjustable by manual or powered means.
This standard is applicable to work platforms which are elevated by a drive system and guided by and move along their supporting masts, where the mast may or may not require lateral restraint from separate supporting structures.
This standard is applicable to any combination of the following alternatives:
- One or more masts.
- Mast tied or untied.
- Mast of fixed or variable length.
- Masts vertical or inclined between 00 and 300 to the vertical.
- Masts which are standing or hanging.
- Movable or static base (chassis, or base frame).
- Manually or power operated elevation.
- Towed or self-powered ground travel on site, excluding road traffic regulation requirements.
- Driven using electric, pneumatic, hydraulic motors or internal combustion engines.
Availability: 443 in stock